I am a PR specialist who gets results. I am based in Marin County with clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and across the country. I have been working in the public relations, marketing, and events business for over 20 years.
My goal is to bring awareness about you and your company to the widest possible audience.
I develop the best story angle, matching the message to the most appropriate contacts in local, regional and national media -- building relationships with communication professionals who generate exposure and garner interest with your target market.
I handle all aspects of public relations including one-time projects, company launches, branding, news announcements, special events, press parties, as well as develop and implement long-term strategic campaigns.
What sets me apart:
- I work directly with you and your team.
- I have relationships with a wide-range of media contacts.
- I'm enthusiastic and I know how to engage the media.
- I interface with the media directly so you'll never worry about who is representing you and your company.
- I research my contacts to ensure a personalized approach.
- I monitor your coverage as it happens and keep you informed of progress.
- My tenacity and assiduous follow-up are the keys to my success.
- I work hard for you and am dedicated to providing maximum results.
- I love what I do!
I am a 2010-2011 graduate of Sustainable Earth Forum Class XXXVIII of the Environmental Forum of Marin (education for action) and a member of the Marin Conservation League.